versión español
vino marques de legarda vino Draco medallas y diplomas
alt · Philosophy     · History      · Medals and Diplomas      · The Palace of Ábalos    
fotografía Interior de las Bodegasdenominación de origen calificada rioja y galería de fotos


Marqué de Legarda, the red wine of these wineries, is produced in very small quantities, with grapes specially selected from the vineyards of Rioja.  In its elaboration, Bodegas de la Real Divisa employ techniques meticulously practiced and perfected over centuries, which ensures the same continuous high quality that has characterized this wine for more than 600 years.

Already in 1895, Bodegas de la Real Divisa were the first wineries of Rioja to receive a medal at the Bordeaux Exhibition.

Currently, the wine Marqués de Legarda Crianza 2001, has been one of the highest ranked wines according to the Campsa Guide 2006 (now Repsol Guide).  In the issue of said guide of the same year, Marqués de Lagarda Crianza 2004 also obtained a ranking of 92 points. This classification was the result of a tasting conducted with an initial selection from the winery.  In addition, The Guide to the Best Spanish Wines 2006 included Marqués de Legarda within its selected wines.

Nowadays, 80% of this winery’s production is destined for the national market, while the remaining 20% is exported to the United States, Great Britain, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany and Columbia.  The current market policy of the winery foresees the amplification of frontiers before long.


Offices: Vara de Rey, nº 9, 7º E. CP 26002 Logroño. La Rioja. Spain.
Telephone +34 941 25 81 33 Fax: + 34 941 25 81 55 Email:


consejo regulador denominacion de origen calificada rioja galeria fotografica Ábalos